Fourth of March

After a short set of flash animation tutorials, I went on to create an short one and abit minute animation on The Carbon Footprint of a Cow, we had to base it on statistics and these where ones that shocked me and I felt I could play on the humour.
Statistics are
there are 1.5Billion cows
990 litres of water is needed for one litre of milk
the methane from cows is 20% more damaging than carbon dixoide.
Conclusion...eat fish instead.
Here is the
http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/onsite/swf/mostlyfinishedflashii.swf

yeah, so I handed in, after having abit of a 'negative vibed' week, and felt very happy
with my end result and my peers all seemed to like it too, which was a great feeling.
Having been off for two weeks ill, the short extension was enough for me to get back
up to speed, and my project came together at the end nicely.